Anyone play Overwatch?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I honestly don't play video games - no time or interest. But Overwatch is the exception because it's something my wife and I like to do together to relax at night. We take turns playing and have gotten really into it for the 2 years it's been out. Here's one of my favorite clips of me as Widow:

Ron

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Ron
Military
Coast Guard (Vet.)
T3G Member
Nope. My kids asked for it for the PS4, and played it 4 times. Now I just use it as a blueray player and streaming console.

Sometimes my son plays Fortnight on the PS4, but usually he plays it on the computer he saved up for and built.

I don't play video games anymore except for time wasters while I'm on the can. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just no good on anything but classic stand up arcade shit. Me and my buddies make a pilgrimage to Fun Spot every year or so.

about us - Funspot...The Spot for Fun!
www.funspotnh.com › about

KramerfromLI

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Kramer
T3G Member
I havent had alot of time as of late as snow and ice season just wrapped up here at my job but love me some overwatch! so you play on PC or console? im a Reinhardt main and brigette and moira ive been messing around with lately

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I havent had alot of time as of late as snow and ice season just wrapped up here at my job but love me some overwatch! so you play on PC or console? im a Reinhardt main and brigette and moira ive been messing around with lately
I have it for PS4 and PC but I only play the PS4 one because my wife and I like to play together.

Top Bottom