• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Any AZ based tech Jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moostache

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
White
Figured I'd try here, since a lot of you are local. Just got the dreaded downsizing call, and wondering if anyone has any references/jobs for someone w/15+ years of experience in the software support/implementation industry?

Damn that sucks. I know there's more jobs than people up here.....so if you ever get to hot

Damn that sucks. I know there's more jobs than people up here.....so if you ever get to hot

Thanks, I figure it's a blessing in disguise. Glass half full eh? I actually was heavily considering moving up to Montana, and I may reconsider that now :)

Lots of tech jobs here, silicon valley of the desert. eBay/PayPal/GoDaddy, all the major financial institutions, etc. are always hiring. You could try Microchip, Intel, Orbital, Verizon or really any of the communication companies... Jerry's company MegaplanIT was recently hiring... That huge British company is opening up a new facility in Rivulon with like 3,500 new "high skill high pay" tech jobs (EDIT: click here)... Those are just some places to start off the top of my head.

Lots of tech jobs here, silicon valley of the desert. eBay/PayPal/GoDaddy, all the major financial institutions, etc. are always hiring. You could try Microchip, Intel, Orbital, Verizon or really any of the communication companies... Jerry's company MegaplanIT was recently hiring... That huge British company is opening up a new facility in Rivulon with like 3,500 new "high skill high pay" tech jobs (EDIT: click here)... Those are just some places to start off the top of my head.

Thanks man, I'll have to take a look. Only been in AZ about 2.5 years, working remotely, so I had no idea all that stuff was even here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back