Any AZ based tech Jobs?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

moostache

= IV • Gold
T3G Member
Figured I'd try here, since a lot of you are local. Just got the dreaded downsizing call, and wondering if anyone has any references/jobs for someone w/15+ years of experience in the software support/implementation industry?

solscooter

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Brian
T3G Member
Damn that sucks. I know there's more jobs than people up here.....so if you ever get to hot

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Lots of tech jobs here, silicon valley of the desert. eBay/PayPal/GoDaddy, all the major financial institutions, etc. are always hiring. You could try Microchip, Intel, Orbital, Verizon or really any of the communication companies... Jerry's company MegaplanIT was recently hiring... That huge British company is opening up a new facility in Rivulon with like 3,500 new "high skill high pay" tech jobs (EDIT: click here)... Those are just some places to start off the top of my head.

moostache

= IV • Gold
T3G Member
Lots of tech jobs here, silicon valley of the desert. eBay/PayPal/GoDaddy, all the major financial institutions, etc. are always hiring. You could try Microchip, Intel, Orbital, Verizon or really any of the communication companies... Jerry's company MegaplanIT was recently hiring... That huge British company is opening up a new facility in Rivulon with like 3,500 new "high skill high pay" tech jobs (EDIT: click here)... Those are just some places to start off the top of my head.

Thanks man, I'll have to take a look. Only been in AZ about 2.5 years, working remotely, so I had no idea all that stuff was even here!

Top Bottom