• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ag taco

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
IMG_1467.jpeg
Hola mi amigos... Jay your favorite silver taco... Introducing my girl. AG.. aka the silver taco aka Arianna Grande..
She's not the most outrageous build, but here are the current specs.

Current sponsors
Prinsu Design Studio
Baja Designs
Cbi OffroadFab
Falken Tire

Truck:
She's a 2016 TRD Sport 4x4

Suspension:
Old Man Emu
Bilstein 5100s
Icon 3 lead progressive
Spc UCAs
SoCal Supertrucks cab mount chop
All of the suspension was purchased from headstrong
https://www.headstrongoffroad.com/store/c126/Bilstein_Kits.html

Armor:
Pelfrey Bilt
IFS steel skid plate
Pelfrey Bilt Transmission steel skid plate
Pelfrey Bilt Transfer case steel skid plate
Pelfrey Bilt Sliders with kick out

On Order CBI t3 front with center hoop and t3 rear high clearance with swing out
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1224.jpg

Wheels and tires
Falken Tires
Wild peak 285-70x17
Method Race Wheels mesh 306

Lights:
New hid low beam bulbs
Caliraised switch panel
Cali raised relay holder
Oem style switches
Baja Designs squadron r sport white (spot)
Baja Designs squadron r sport amber (combo/driving)
Waiting for rack and bumper to install
Baja Designs s8 20" white (combo/driving)
Baja Designs RLT

KzZeSgmfTrqbtDPQm76ZaA.jpg

Interior:
Hondo Garage
unholley vent mount w/ cb mount
Ram Mount large arm
Ram Mount for large phone
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1217.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1204.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1219.jpg

Cb:
Uniden
pro 505XL
Fire Stik 4' antenna with tunable tip
Caliraised driver side mount

Engine:
Mbrp
stainless exhaust cut back cut back to axel
Afe filter

Bed
Ratchet strap spare tire mount
Relentless Fab Hi-lift mount
Hi-lift Xtreame
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1224.jpg
Xtream

On order CBI T3 front bumper with short center hoop
Prinsu Design Studio CabRack
TRD Pro tail lights
BHLM custom done by @PROTACO17, @Tyler and myself

Last edited:
Life Goals right here!! Making it on to the cover.
pRliZdK2Q0ymgh9EGk%fhw.jpg
Dope! I’m gonna add to that about once a week too. Also, if you want to, you can dismiss that big notice at the top of the page by clicking that little X.

Swung by pelfrey today and picked up a front runner wolf pack box. Tossed my tow strap took kit and jumper cables in this one. Next to come is my jack and other box for my air compressor and other misc items.
BE9327C9-F295-4002-B42D-7B9D7D4A9238.jpeg
27041387-50BF-4ECB-83C0-4C6FD0060B10.jpeg

Dude the Ag for silver Tacoma is great! I might copy of my IG handle. Truck looks real beefy too

Bro you can’t steal ag man. Only my science nerds get it. The one and only
I meant copy it but realized it’s the metal on the element table not the color mine is white

ALRIGHT!!! So many of you may know I've been whoring my truck out for the greater good of science... I now have Baja Designs, CBI, Prinsu, and Falken tire as sponsors. so every one be ready for the beginning of september when all my CBI armor shows up.
A few bd lights are on and my cab rack will be here next week. stay tuned for the most fun shit I've ever done

ALRIGHT!!! So many of you may know I've been whoring my truck out for the greater good of science... I now have Baja Designs, CBI, Prinsu, and Falken tire as sponsors. so every one be ready for the beginning of september when all my CBI armor shows up.
A few bd lights are on and my cab rack will be here next week. stay tuned for the most fun shit I've ever done
Super jealous!! And I call dibs on your silver bumper caps when you are ready to get rid of them :ROFLMAO:

Super jealous!! And I call dibs on your silver bumper caps when you are ready to get rid of it :ROFLMAO:
I will pack them in my bag when I come down to sd in october and I'll have my girlfriend bring them to az for you. Also, you would have no problem whoring out your truck

Whore

I will pack them in my bag when I come down to sd in october and I'll have my girlfriend bring them to az for you. Also, you would have no problem whoring out your truck
Awesome, I'd appreciate that! Or you can box them up and I'll PayPal you some money to ship them or something.

Did you just get in contact with them and plead your case or what? Because I need me some CBI bumpers. Hell, I need some CBI everything. And I'm on my 3rd set of Falkens in 2 years so I feel like they should pretty much sponsor me out of pity.

Awesome, I'd appreciate that! Or you can box them up and I'll PayPal you some money to ship them or something.

Did you just get in contact with them and plead your case or what? Because I need me some CBI bumpers. Hell, I need some CBI everything. And I'm on my 3rd set of Falkens in 2 years so I feel like they should pretty much sponsor me out of pity.
Well sort of. I rendered up my truck and sent it to them. Told them about social media and the forum, basically said I’ll put your logo on my truck, tag you in everything and post what I get. Some go for it. Some don’t even respond.

Well sort of. I rendered up my truck and sent it to them. Told them about social media and the forum, basically said I’ll put your logo on my truck, tag you in everything and post what I get. Some go for it. Some don’t even respond.
Right on! So the ones who've agreed just give you a discount to buy direct or something? Honestly I've never even thought about doing it but it might be about time.

Right on! So the ones who've agreed just give you a discount to buy direct or something? Honestly I've never even thought about doing it but it might be about time.
Correct so once I email them they transfer me to a person that handles all the sponsorship deals and we go from there. Mike from cbi is super nice and super helpful. I spoke with him and Nathan the owner about teaming up. Possibly having my truck with them at the overland expo

Correct so once I email them they transfer me to a person that handles all the sponsorship deals and we go from there. Mike from cbi is super nice and super helpful. I spoke with him and Nathan the owner about teaming up. Possibly having my truck with them at the overland expo
That's awesome! I've talked to Nathan before at Overland Expo and I'm glad I held off at the time because it would've been a bitch to swap the bumpers over when I traded it, but I plan to keep this truck for a long ass time so I need to pull the trigger on more armor soon.

That's awesome! I've talked to Nathan before at Overland Expo and I'm glad I held off at the time because it would've been a bitch to swap the bumpers over when I traded it, but I plan to keep this truck for a long ass time so I need to pull the trigger on more armor soon.
That was my thinking. Spend it now enjoy it for a long ass time later. Plus I have a turbo 72 nova build going on so the faster I finish this the faster I can blow my money on there

Current status of the taco
Cbi armor has been installed
The tepui is now over the bed rather than on top

If anyone has questions about the install please ask. Cbi includes no instructions and if you ask them for the instructions they are so minimal cutting took forever
Overall I really like the bumpers and the rack
I will be changing the suspension soon to hold up over time to the weight
Meso jdm interior light is insane
And all the new Baja design lights are great.
FDBF7128-3213-4CB8-B4C2-A8B5ADE84891.jpeg
675C0443-0DCB-4530-989B-2BA7BB05EEE5.jpeg
8153B226-6ECE-4987-9EEF-75AC0CED49E7.jpeg
3352A1B2-B068-4661-9983-51E883C0AE4C.jpeg
2A527EC2-9190-4357-824C-1570AFA7DC1E.jpeg
B0BB2FAE-76B1-4085-B829-CCC9D42EF1C2.jpeg
F049DB81-FFCF-41AF-990F-96BDE76AEEEF.jpeg
C38BEEA0-A0F8-4BBE-8189-5B0920328EF5.jpeg
C92F369C-B75F-4951-8EEC-91EC9AAC9ED7.jpeg
3123BF55-69AC-4CD8-8048-CECF0FE3F227.jpeg
C7940860-D350-4497-968E-49EB6C069530.jpeg

Back