• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Accessorides.com New Vendor

Accessorides

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.accessorides.com
Hello Tacoma3G.com! :cool: We are happy to be a part of the forum and will be posting up some of the things we offer for the 3rd gens over the next couple of days. If you haven't heard of us before feel free to check out the website www.accessorides.com We specialize in plug & play remote starters but we also offer some other accessories as well and are planning to expand our lines over the next few months. For the Tacoma we cover both the 3rd Gen push start and key start models and also offer the only plug and play for the 2nd gens as well. We also work with a lot of groups to make some of the more popular mods plug and play to make an install easier for the DIY crowd. If there is anything common you guys do that would be easier if it was plug and play, we would love to hear about it! If you are looking to do any wiring projects, audio upgrades, or really anything electrical feel free to run it by us for any advice we would be glad to help! We set up the following discount codes save you a few bucks as well:

Discount Code: tacoma3g - $15 off any order over $150

Discount Code: tacoma3gunder - $5 off any order under $150

We are also planning to work with the mods here to setup a remote start giveaway so keep an eye out for that! Otherwise thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this forum!

Back