• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

907 Alaska Livin'

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
To all the folks livin in the 49th state. This is OUR thread. in Tylers world. but... still AK people congregate here! and bs... and what not. Roll call!!!!

Silver taco rollin' through!
Taco silver.jpg

It really is. If you drive up here do it in the summer time. Around winter most gas stations and stores are closed. Atleast on the Alcan highway and will not reopen till summer time. Best luck when ever that trip is!

It would definitely be summer time. Wife and I have been talking about it for a while. Possibly next year.

It really is. If you drive up here do it in the summer time. Around winter most gas stations and stores are closed. Atleast on the Alcan highway and will not reopen till summer time. Best luck when ever that trip is!

I drove down it when I ETS’d from Ft. Rich in 1988 ... in a ‘77 VW Rabbit ... with bald tires .... started on April 1st. To top it all off, it was orange, lol. Didn’t let me down though.

Jealous, wish I could find a job that pays enough for me to move up to Fairbanks. My sister lives up there with her family.

Finally! A thread for AK fellas

Attachments

• 61FA2739-E5D7-4E1B-A006-BDFE0151B3FF.jpeg
    61FA2739-E5D7-4E1B-A006-BDFE0151B3FF.jpeg
    634.8 KB · Views: 113
Not a lot of people in here yet lol i just moved up here from NJ in Nov 2019. Im in the anchorage area!

Back