907 Alaska Livin'

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Catfish

= V • Platinum
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adrian
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
To all the folks livin in the 49th state. This is OUR thread. in Tylers world. but... still AK people congregate here! and bs... and what not. Roll call!!!!

Silver taco rollin' through!
Taco silver.jpg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Good luck finding some friends! Do you see many 3rd gens up there?

Bossman99

= II • Bronze
First Name
Ryan
Military
Army
T3G Member
#4,001
It really is. If you drive up here do it in the summer time. Around winter most gas stations and stores are closed. Atleast on the Alcan highway and will not reopen till summer time. Best luck when ever that trip is!

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
It would definitely be summer time. Wife and I have been talking about it for a while. Possibly next year.

Para

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#2,770
It really is. If you drive up here do it in the summer time. Around winter most gas stations and stores are closed. Atleast on the Alcan highway and will not reopen till summer time. Best luck when ever that trip is!

I drove down it when I ETS’d from Ft. Rich in 1988 ... in a ‘77 VW Rabbit ... with bald tires .... started on April 1st. To top it all off, it was orange, lol. Didn’t let me down though.

Jealous, wish I could find a job that pays enough for me to move up to Fairbanks. My sister lives up there with her family.

r.ob716

= I • Lurker
T3G Supporter
First Name
Riley
T3G Member
#6,008
Finally! A thread for AK fellas

Attachments

• 61FA2739-E5D7-4E1B-A006-BDFE0151B3FF.jpeg
    61FA2739-E5D7-4E1B-A006-BDFE0151B3FF.jpeg
    634.8 KB · Views: 28

Fr3shTaco

= I • Lurker
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chris
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#6,762
Not a lot of people in here yet lol i just moved up here from NJ in Nov 2019. Im in the anchorage area!

Top Bottom