• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3rd Gen Tacoma Rear Bumper - Strike II with Adventure Carriers

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
We are proud to release our new Strike II Rear bumper for the Toyota Tacoma

https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT3RS2.html

When you need maximum protection, recovery options, and a modular swingout system; our Strike Series rear bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features integrated cube light mounts, 3/4" recovery tabs, and built-in provisions for dual swingouts that can be added or removed at any time! The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
  • CNC cut and formed from .188" steel.
  • Cutouts for OEM trailer plug and license plate lights.
  • Built-in provisions for cube lights.
  • The built-in hitch is capable of the factory tow rating.
  • Built-in provisions for left and right Adventure Carriers (can be added at any time).
  • Proudly designed and made in the USA.
  • Compatible with backup sensors, but not BSM sensors.
  • Requires cutting the bed.
  • Adventure carriers sold seperatly, see related items below.
VT3RS2_5.jpg

VT3RS2_4.jpg

VT3RS2_6.jpg

VT3RS2_8.jpg

VT3RS2_7.jpg

VT3RS2_9.jpg

VT3RS2_10.jpg

VT3RS2.jpg

VT3RS2_1.jpg

VT3RS2_2.jpg

VT3RS2_3.jpg

https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VT3RS2.html

Last edited:
I watched the install video about an hour ago. The fact that this offers modular double swing out options is awesome! Great job, guys. I always appreciate the level of detail you put into your work and presentation.

Back