• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3d printed objects

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Anyone any good with this stuff im looking into doing this but the other goto person has his hands full with stuff.

2D30E6CF-D8FE-4DD4-AE3E-3FB0DEC23835.jpeg
E15C5D18-D973-49FB-867A-B87A50F0F4F3.jpeg

I don't know about that area, but I bet there's one for the cubby on the Driver's side left.

I don't know about that area, but I bet there's one for the cubby on the Driver's side left.
There is not. Thats another option im looking for. There is a switchpro 9100 for left side though but not same dimensions

How much bigger is the 9100

It doesnt have screw mounts and corners are rounded not angled. Unk on 9100 size mine is 4” x 2”. I could cut off screw tabs and pushit in but i think im really just looking for a flat surface to screw mount it in. Meso is working on one but with 100 people asking him for different designs daily not sure if he is gonna find the time or feel there is a market for it to draw up

It doesnt have screw mounts and corners are rounded not angled. Unk on 9100 size mine is 4” x 2”. I could cut off screw tabs and pushit in but i think im really just looking for a flat surface to screw mount it in. Meso is working on one but with 100 people asking him for different designs daily not sure if he is gonna find the time or feel there is a market for it to draw up
I’ve reached out to him so many times and he has no time to even respond. I think I might bite the bullet and go switch pro

Back