3d printed objects

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Anyone any good with this stuff im looking into doing this but the other goto person has his hands full with stuff.

2D30E6CF-D8FE-4DD4-AE3E-3FB0DEC23835.jpeg
E15C5D18-D973-49FB-867A-B87A50F0F4F3.jpeg

i8boots

= II • Bronze
First Name
Bryan
T3G Member
I don't know about that area, but I bet there's one for the cubby on the Driver's side left.

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
I don't know about that area, but I bet there's one for the cubby on the Driver's side left.
There is not. Thats another option im looking for. There is a switchpro 9100 for left side though but not same dimensions

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
How much bigger is the 9100

It doesnt have screw mounts and corners are rounded not angled. Unk on 9100 size mine is 4” x 2”. I could cut off screw tabs and pushit in but i think im really just looking for a flat surface to screw mount it in. Meso is working on one but with 100 people asking him for different designs daily not sure if he is gonna find the time or feel there is a market for it to draw up

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
It doesnt have screw mounts and corners are rounded not angled. Unk on 9100 size mine is 4” x 2”. I could cut off screw tabs and pushit in but i think im really just looking for a flat surface to screw mount it in. Meso is working on one but with 100 people asking him for different designs daily not sure if he is gonna find the time or feel there is a market for it to draw up
I’ve reached out to him so many times and he has no time to even respond. I think I might bite the bullet and go switch pro

Top Bottom