Jfrisch01

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military Service
Army
T3G #
Looks good. If I would have bought a slim light bar I probably would have done the same. Right now mine is just tucked behind the grille

Tyler

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
It does look good. It was one of my favorite mods when I had it. Having it out there instead of behind it is unique.

Malcolm

T3G Level: Onyx
Event Director
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
It does look good. It was one of my favorite mods when I had it. Having it out there instead of behind it is unique.
Ya I do think the look is better though. Also a part of me feels the grill blocks some of the lights projection

Manbun525

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Jake
T3G #
Question, just got a light bar myself, for the roof rack though. How do you wire it up, I know run down the window but then what, my car electronics knowledge is limited.

Hook both ends to battery? or just red and then ground other? and then run light bar switch through firewall into the free button spot to the left of the steering wheel?! How do you remove that button panel (the one with the bed light and rear window switch) just "pop" it off and remove the one blank switch space?

Thanks

Staff #8

Malcolm

T3G Level: Onyx
Event Director
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
Question, just got a light bar myself, for the roof rack though. How do you wire it up, I know run down the window but then what, my car electronics knowledge is limited.

Hook both ends to battery? or just red and then ground other? and then run light bar switch through firewall into the free button spot to the left of the steering wheel?! How do you remove that button panel (the one with the bed light and rear window switch) just "pop" it off and remove the one blank switch space?

Thanks
running it to the battery is the easiest way.

Fix14wd

T3G Supporter
First Name
Bill
Military Service
Navy
T3G #
I just got the same light bar, looking forward to getting it mounted in a couple weeks. Looks really good on your truck, nice job! How long did it take you?

Thread starter #10

TacoJoe

T3G Supporter
First Name
Joey
T3G #
4wd, post: 28568, member: 2274"]I just got the same light bar, looking forward to getting it mounted in a couple weeks. Looks really good on your truck, nice job! How long did it take you?[/QUOTE]

Thread starter #12

TacoJoe

T3G Supporter
First Name
Joey
T3G #
I just got the same light bar, looking forward to getting it mounted in a couple weeks. Looks really good on your truck, nice job! How long did it take you?
The instructions want you to cut out more of the grill than neccessary. I cut mine 1/2 less on each side. I didn't want a gap between the end bolt and plastic grill.

Jesse Rizo

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G #

Thanks
I would hook the red ( positive) to the battery and for ur negative (black) side hook that to the ground next to your battery you’ll see, the negative of your battery a black thick wire going towards the fender of your truck which that’s where they ground the battery u can put it there, I have videos on this but I’ll be doing a more detailed one soon just to help everyone out