• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

275/70/17

CementTRD

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Found a great deal on 275/70/17, read that I need to watch back spacing to
Make sure it doesn’t contact stock uca. I have 16” now so I will Be going with new rims.

Any input would be appreciated

Brian

Found a great deal on 275/70/17, read that I need to watch back spacing to
Make sure it doesn’t contact stock uca. I have 16” now so I will Be going with new rims.

Any input would be appreciated

Brian
You will be fine with this size on stock rims. I have 285/75 on stock and it’s fine. Since you’re getting new 17’s, it’ll be even easier for you.

You will be fine with this size on stock rims. I have 285/75 on stock and it’s fine. Since you’re getting new 17’s, it’ll be even easier for you.
Any rubbing issues with 285/75s? I have 265/70/17 with a Stage 1 lift kit with stock UCAs and I’m looking to upgrade to bigger tires

Any rubbing issues with 285/75s? I have 265/70/17 with a Stage 1 lift kit with stock UCAs and I’m looking to upgrade to bigger tires
With my suspension setup, only while offroad and turning/stuffing at the same time. It is tolerable for now.

Back