• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2024 Tacoma Revealed! Here's Everything About It.

Like fully boxed frame to improve payload, stabilizer disconnect, can still get a 6 foot bed and xtra cab (this was smart).
Also digging the rear ARB bumper and 2.4kw bed plug option.

Don't like electronic parking brake and I think they said steering is now all electric. It does look like the steering components have been beefed up, but I was under the impression that the whole point of having hydraulic steering was because electric doesn't do well off pavement in mud/sand/water?

What I don't see anywhere is final drive and crawl ratios?

They definitely need an engine cover for this octopus.
Surprised they allowed it to be photo'd this way really.
1684611690487.png

Does the TRD offroad and above still come with CRAWL? I haven’t seen anything on that.

As an avid Overlander...that rollbar thing has got to go. It's blocking any good method of mounting a RTT.

As an avid Overlander...that rollbar thing has got to go. It's blocking any good method of mounting a RTT.
I wonder if you can order that trim without it and save money, or if you have to have it.

I wonder if you can order that trim without it and save money, or if you have to have it.
Listening to the video it looks like it's part of the trim.

Excited for the new trucks for sure.
Me too. This time around, I want to do something on the site that I always wanted to do for the 3G — an aftermarket parts directory. It has been a lot of work (what I made on my development site so far) but if I could at least finish the system when 4G mods start coming out, I think it will be very helpful for both owners to find and review stuff and vendors to advertise stuff.

Back