• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2019 Tacoma from the PNW!

Lifted_Tacoma.PNW

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello All,

I recently bought a 2019 Tacoma in December of 18, and I love it! I traded in my 2012 Dodge Charger, and i really had a tough time letting that thing go... but I absolutely love this truck.

I bought a Double Cab Short bed, TRD Off-Road, with a 6 inch lift sitting on 35's in the Cement color. It's a beautiful vehicle and I am excited to keep throwing more stuff on it (the damn money pit that it will become) and use it for some great adventures!

Hit me up and follow me on IG @Lifted_Tacoma.PNW

Looking forward to getting to know some people, whether local or distant, and see the community grow!

Attachments

• IMG_9745.JPG
    IMG_9745.JPG
    370.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9765.JPG
    IMG_9765.JPG
    457.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9771.JPG
    IMG_9771.JPG
    347.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9774.JPG
    IMG_9774.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 72
Welcome! Good looking truck and it looks like you're putting it through it's paces on the beach!!

Back