2017 Blazing Blue Pearl Build Thread (DCSB) | Page 2 | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

2017 Blazing Blue Pearl Build Thread (DCSB)

hellppy

T3G Level: Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Sean
T3G #
That’s what it took for me, make sure all your bolts and nuts are correct my front and rear and incorrect lugs for the spare and then incorrect bolts for the front support
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I think I might be missing some bed side supports. Is there supposed to be shortened bed supports included?

Thread starter #22

Nick BBP

T3G Level: Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
nick
T3G #
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I think I might be missing some bed side supports. Is there supposed to be shortened bed supports included?
I don’t think so, just bolts up to what’s already attached to the bumper. Also you leave the black plastic underneath the taillight I removed it because we weren’t sure but my buddy didn’t, just looks the slightest bit nicer.

hellppy

T3G Supporter
First Name
Sean
T3G #
I don’t think so, just bolts up to what’s already attached to the bumper. Also you leave the black plastic underneath the taillight I removed it because we weren’t sure but my buddy didn’t, just looks the slightest bit nicer.
Oh ok, the instructions say to install the CBI bedside supports but their instructions are a little confusing anyway.

1552427112800.png

hellppy

T3G Supporter
First Name
Sean
T3G #
That picture doesn’t look like anything I installed and there’s nowhere else for something to attach, is that not for a third gen?
Yeah, it's from the T3 HC installation instructions. You're supposed to drill a couple of holes under the plastic fender flare to attach the other end of the support. I emailed them about it.

Attachments

hellppy

T3G Supporter
First Name
Sean
T3G #
Well lemmie know because we ordered two bumpers and neither had that lol
OK, so I just got an email from CBI a little bit ago. It turns out that it was supposed to have their shortened bed supports. They just asked for my address and said that they were going to send them out. I wonder if it's going to take 4 months to get the supports delivered too. The wait begins...

Thread starter #28

Nick BBP

T3G Level: Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
nick
T3G #
OK, so I just got an email from CBI a little bit ago. It turns out that it was supposed to have their shortened bed supports. They just asked for my address and said that they were going to send them out. I wonder if it's going to take 4 months to get the supports delivered too. The wait begins...
Them mother fuckers, another thing wrong with my bumpers