• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2005-2019 TOYOTA TACOMA ROCK SLIDERS (Caliraisedled)

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 177
Protect your truck with the Apex Fabworks Rock Sliders. These are a universal fit between 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Tacomas . Made from DOM 1.75" tubing, we don't up charge you for better material or for features like kick outs. Our sliders are made the best way we know how for the best fit and protection standard, no up charge. You can choose between Bolt-On or Weld-On. Bolt-On sliders come with all the required hardware you need for the install and are installed with zero modification to your truck. Weld-On sliders have an added location feature, no more jack stands and wood blocks trying to figure out where they go, bolt them in place and weld them on.

Here is a pair of Weld-on sliders we installed yesterday! Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_5705.JPEG
    IMG_5705.JPEG
    450.7 KB · Views: 165
Don’t miss out! Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales end Today!!!!
https://caliraisedled.com
Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• D4649E0E-3875-4875-83FC-709C45FE723F.jpg
    D4649E0E-3875-4875-83FC-709C45FE723F.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 162

Attachments

• A014E522-C9A8-4486-A9AE-8B1ED7ADE775.jpg
    A014E522-C9A8-4486-A9AE-8B1ED7ADE775.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 136
Address: 8581 Roland St Unit A, Buena Park, CA 90621

Open weekdays 8- 4:30
This whole time I thought you guys were only in Cali until I saw will call in Fort Worth, TX. I'm not far from there. Do you guys have a show room to look at in the FTW location? Also, do you guys do installs there too?

This whole time I thought you guys were only in Cali until I saw will call in Fort Worth, TX. I'm not far from there. Do you guys have a show room to look at in the FTW location? Also, do you guys do installs there too?
Yes, we did a very big move about a month ago. Right now we are officially open, we are still getting lots of thing set up every day. Unfortunately, we do not have our showroom right now. But we have our 3rd Gen Tacoma with all of our products on it for more reference and products to show you. We also do offer installs and local discounts. Please give us a call at 714-752-6315 and we can get you a quote.

Thanks!

Yes, we did a very big move about a month ago. Right now we are officially open, we are still getting lots of thing set up every day. Unfortunately, we do not have our showroom right now. But we have our 3rd Gen Tacoma with all of our products on it for more reference and products to show you. We also do offer installs and local discounts. Please give us a call at 714-752-6315 and we can get you a quote.

Thanks!
Awesome! I might swing by sometime to check you guys out! I'm thinking about ordering the 25 degree sliders right now. Thanks!

Back