2005-2019 TOYOTA TACOMA ROCK SLIDERS (Caliraisedled)

CaliRaisedLED

caliraisedled.com
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G O.G.
T3G Member

Attachments

Romp-A-Taco

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
James
T3G Member
#2,373

3cent.Taco

T3G Supporter
First Name
Vincent
T3G Member
#2,889
Address: 8581 Roland St Unit A, Buena Park, CA 90621

Open weekdays 8- 4:30
This whole time I thought you guys were only in Cali until I saw will call in Fort Worth, TX. I'm not far from there. Do you guys have a show room to look at in the FTW location? Also, do you guys do installs there too?

CaliRaisedLED

caliraisedled.com
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
This whole time I thought you guys were only in Cali until I saw will call in Fort Worth, TX. I'm not far from there. Do you guys have a show room to look at in the FTW location? Also, do you guys do installs there too?
Yes, we did a very big move about a month ago. Right now we are officially open, we are still getting lots of thing set up every day. Unfortunately, we do not have our showroom right now. But we have our 3rd Gen Tacoma with all of our products on it for more reference and products to show you. We also do offer installs and local discounts. Please give us a call at 714-752-6315 and we can get you a quote.

Thanks!

3cent.Taco

T3G Supporter
First Name
Vincent
T3G Member
#2,889
Yes, we did a very big move about a month ago. Right now we are officially open, we are still getting lots of thing set up every day. Unfortunately, we do not have our showroom right now. But we have our 3rd Gen Tacoma with all of our products on it for more reference and products to show you. We also do offer installs and local discounts. Please give us a call at 714-752-6315 and we can get you a quote.

Thanks!
Awesome! I might swing by sometime to check you guys out! I'm thinking about ordering the 25 degree sliders right now. Thanks!

Top Bottom