• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

10% Off ROAM Adventure Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROAM Adventure Co.

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.roamadventureco.com
Hey everyone!

As a thank you for being such an awesome community, and welcoming/supporting ROAM as we build this company, we would like to extend to you a
Tacoma3G.com only discount of 10% off your entire purchase when you shop directly from our site. To receive this discount, simply message us on here
and we will generate a code for you! YES, its really that simple to save on our products when you're a member of T3G!

To see our list of products please visit.
www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

I send a DM but never heard back. Looking at getting a case or two

Thank you very much, I can see the message now. It might be a site problem , but I didn't see the update on the message. Looking forward to getting a box :)

As soon as I can figure out how to message them I will😂

Hey New to the forum...So anyone use these boxes? In site on which to get/worth the cash??

Hey ROAM!

I’ve decided to go with your roof top tent instead of the others!

I did read something about a 10% promo code for T3G members!
I would appreciate it, if the code is still available!!

thank you

Hey everyone!

As a thank you for being such an awesome community, and welcoming/supporting ROAM as we build this company, we would like to extend to you a
Tacoma3G.com only discount of 10% off your entire purchase when you shop directly from our site. To receive this discount, simply message us on here
and we will generate a code for you! YES, its really that simple to save on our products when you're a member of T3G!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Hey! Does this still apply? trying to get a rugged case for my truck! would love that 10% off

Hey guys. If I'm not mistaken, Malcolm is no longer with Roam. I follow him on his IG account and it does not look like he's still working for them. Also, it looks like the Roam IG has a different guy running it.

Hey everyone!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Hello:

Is the code still available? I'd like to get a case for my truck.

Hey everyone!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Hello,

I am in the process of placing an order. Could you please provide me a coupon code for the discount? Thank you in advance. Also, does your company offer a military discount?

Hey everyone!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Can you generate the discount code for me? I would like to purchase the awning enclosure. Thanks!​

Can you generate the discount code for me? I would like to purchase the awning enclosure. Thanks!

I'd like the discount and plan on purchasing a case!

Roam always takes care of me. A+ stuff. I had a box storage system coming Friday and can’t wait to put it in my 95lt box.

Next purchases are 105 box

Roam always takes care of me. A+ stuff. I had a box storage system coming Friday and can’t wait to put it in my 95lt box.

Next purchases are 105 box
Just bought a 95L and was curious how you are gonna mount yours? I have a prinsu rack and would like to have it not be permanently mounted so I can have it off for daily driving.

Sweet. welcome ROAM Adventure company. currently have your 160 LTR, and your 45 QT cooler. great products for sure. One question? when you gonna put out the lid organizer for the 160 LTR box?

Just bought a 95L and was curious how you are gonna mount yours? I have a prinsu rack and would like to have it not be permanently mounted so I can have it off for daily driving.
I had a 95 on the roof. Just strapped down it did not move at all.

now I had a smaller 83 (the lower profile one) and it’s just strapped too. Neither moved on my rack

and they’re easy to pull off by taking the straps out.

I had a 95 on the roof. Just strapped down it did not move at all.

now I had a smaller 83 (the lower profile one) and it’s just strapped too. Neither moved on my rack

and they’re easy to pull off by taking the straps out.
Did you ratchet strap it through the slots just where the handles are? That’s what I was thinking

Hey everyone!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Would appreciate a code, please

This seems like a great offer on great gear. Is the discount still available. Looking to add a 95L and lid organizer to my roof.

-Alex

I'm interested in getting the awning - can you generate the coupon discount for me?

Hi thanks the discount code at ROAM. Could you please send me the coupon code i would love an awning for my 2021 Taco

Hey everyone!

www.roamadventureco.com

photo-16 web.jpg

Sweet - looking for that promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back