• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

YotaMafia - Sales | Info | BS

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Hello 3G,

I'm a YotaMafia rep, and I figured I'd start a thread to give some info and share stuff like sales or updated product info.

Little bit of information, YM is an American owned company based on the east coast. They help sponsor events like Appalachian Toyota Roundup; and host their own events like Atlanta Takeover and the Overland Challenge. They also participate in large events like King of the Hammers, and sponsor race teams on the lake bed in Johnson Valley, CA.

YM is an east coast supplier of things from headlights to bump stops; all types of suspensions, wheels, and other items related to our Toyota's. They have most of their products IN STOCK and ready to ship. Convenient.

In February 2021 they acquired VTX wheels and are re-releasing several wheel designs to include bead-locks, faux bead-locks and even step lips for those looking for a cleaner look.

Further, just wanted to note that they have their own customer service that can handle all inquires in regards to your orders. Also, they can point you in the right direction in regards to issues they don't handle (such as pricing to get branded shocks repaired/ rebuilt for instance) YM also has in house techs that are capable of rebuilding most brand shocks.

These guys are major Toyota fans, own and wheel their own yotas.

You can check out FAQ here. Reach out to customer service here. And check out YotaMafia here.

Feel free to comment here, PM me, or reach out to customer service in regards to any questions.

Last edited:
Back