• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

XTR1 Bedrack Platform - Overland Solutions.

xtrusionoverland

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.xtrusion-overland.com
Hey Taco guys!

I'd like to introduce my self and our company. We are a startup dedicated to the creation of cargo solutions and accessories for outdoor and overland enthusiasts.

After looking for a bedrack solution that would meet different criterias, we came up with a proprietary design but utilizing a popular generic component (T-Slot extrusion), known as 8020, Faztek, Bosch extrusion, etc.

This allows the end user to not only have a bedrack to fit your specific needs but also continue expanding structures and adding components and accessories. For those who were fans of Erector Sets or Lego's, you'll have fun with our system.

We currently offer it in 3 standard heights, 10", 15" and 20" as well as 2 lengths for the Tacoma platform. 48" for short beds and 57" for long beds. (Also compatible with short beds for full coverage)

We will continue developing accessories such as locked bins, soft inner topper, hard shell topper, modular molle plates, bike rack, RotoPax, MaxTrax, awning and other kind of mounts for our rack. We will eventually also offer in our main website the option to order the extrusion at your desired lengths to build your own structures or substructres for the rack.

The cool think about our rack is that you could pressurize the internal chamber of and create a network to put outlets in different areas. It could be Pneumatic (air pump), or it could be as a water holding tank. Maybe put a shower head on one end ? etc.

We are going through the patent process, so currently we are offering pre-release versions only. Lead times are between 2-4 weeks depending on stage of certain components through the production cycle.

If you have any questions about our rack, please don't hesitate to contact me! areyes@xtrusiondesigns.com and check out our instagram for more pictures!

Where are you guys located at? On the site I see something about CO. Then I see something about the Ozarks.

Seen y’all were a vendor at Overland in the Ozarks a couple of weekends ago. Really cool event. We went last year but had to miss it this year.

Yeah! It was a blast. Our first event. Hopefully not the last! We want to have a full fledged product offering for next year! We are also attending MOORE in Springfield, MO in February.

Welcome! This looks like a really cool set up. Super interested. I saw on your Raptor that the bed rack is installed with a tonneau cover. Any plans for a Tacoma version that is compatible with a tonneau cover as well?

Just wanted to update in this forum that we now have the configurator for any size bedrack live in our website! We offer 10% discount for military, first responders and teachers through GovX validation.

You can configure a rack by clicking here. We'll give Tacoma3G forum users a 25% launch discount by entering discount code "T3ST3R" through the end of the year.

Check out our latest product design: Fork mount posts. Billet CNC machined and superior to sheet metal versions!

Contact me for any questions regarding our racks. We are looking to increase our presence with the Tacoma owners, so if you have a rig with a following on Instagram, Youtube or Facebook let me know for collaboration opportunities!

Thanks!
Alan R.

TRUE modular system, (Erector set for overland!).
Can add, substract, move, cut, modify, etc! (Aluminum extrusion cuts like a 2x4!)
Superior to sheet metal racks with increase rigidity, longevity and aesthetics.
Can have sub-structures on top or below!

Bike Mount in Rack render3.JPG

Substructures.

Bottom Cross Bar Kit.JPG

Shown below with the wide bracket version that allows for most tonneau covers!
15 HEIGHT BLK 1.jpg

Back