• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted WTB 3rd gen silver canopy

Trevbuddy77

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Looking to buy a silver canopy. I’m up in Vancouver Canada. If anyone has one for sale let me know?

Looking to buy a silver canopy. I’m up in Vancouver Canada. If anyone has one for sale let me know?

There's one in Redding, CA. Long bed. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or if it's too far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190208-191110.png
    Screenshot_20190208-191110.png
    1 MB · Views: 79
Yes I’m looking for 6’ box . That’s a little far, Oregon is probably the farthest I’d travel. Thanks for the post.

Yes I’m looking for 6’ box . That’s a little far, Oregon is probably the farthest I’d travel. Thanks for the post.

Honestly, Redding is only another hour from the Oregon border, maybe that. But yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to drive it.

Back