• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Work Sharp MK-2 knife sharper

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
I try many kinds of knife sharpers , I found the Work Sharp MK-2 (electric) Tacoma rear outlet can power it . Fast ,easy to use. I can sharpen multiple knives very quickly , using just two grits, the 200 grits for very dull knives. Amazon $79.00.

For the price and easy to use. I am glad I made this purchase. You will be surprised how fast you can quickly sharpen any knife. To change the grits , very easy and can be done very fast. I am still learning the basics. About 8 months, and I am trying to re-sharpen my kitchen knives, every 2-4 months.

Watching the videos does help, but still un-able to achieve the sharpness the makers show on the videos. But at my level, it is pretty sharp.

I have one. Works great on kitchen knives. Everything else is hand sharpen only.

it seems easy to use, but I a, still unable to sharpen like the videos. I have only three grits also.

Back