• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wire Junctions - Driver's Side Kick Panel Identified

Asmara

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on a seat heater install (will post how I wire it later) and needed to ID the location of connector IE2. Between the similar nomenclature and the cold outside, I decided to photograph the connectors and identify them inside. Since I didn't see it anywhere else on the internet, I wanted to share.

If you are looking for the location of IA1, IA2, IA3, IA4, IA5, IC1, IC2, IC3, IC4, IE1, IE2, IE3, IE4, or IE5, take a look at the images. This is from a 2021 SR5. Note that IC2 is actually not in the pictures but the location is the same as IC4. IC2 was used pre-Sept 2019. Incidentally, the factory seat heater connector is pin 5 on IE2 (the passenger side is pin 7 on IL3 but it isn't pictured)

edit: per the factory diagram, the seat heater is on pin 5 of IE2. During testing, I determined it is actually on pin 4 of IE2 which matches the color of the factory diagram.

Attachments

• Driver's Side Bottom Connector.jpg
    Driver's Side Bottom Connector.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 715
  • Driver's Side Upper Connector.jpg
    Driver's Side Upper Connector.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Back