• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wiper Wiper Wiper Blaaaaaades

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
So it's about that time of year and I think I'm going to make the jump from rubber to silicone. I'd be interested in any recommendations. Also, is everyone running 20" x 22" wipers or can those numbers increase? Do I need a lift ;)

And this stupid song gets stuck in my head whenever this topic comes up

Piaa makes some good blades I recommend and I would not increase the length keep it the proper length

What's wrong with the OEM replacements? Curious

You can buy Toyota wipers? (I assume that's what you mean by OEM?)

Last edited:
You can buy Toyota wipers? (I assume that's what you mean by OEM?)
You can buy the rubber , and all parts from toyota they are OEM cheap cheap ,

So, I'm dredging up this post as I actually need new wipers now. The old ones worked great up until just recently. I'm thinking about just swapping the rubber out because, as I understanding it, buying new complete wipers from Toyota results in not the same wipers. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Left)​

Part Number: 8521404030
Supersession(s): 85214-04030

Windshield Wiper Blade Refill (Right)​

Part Number: 852140E140
Supersession(s): 85214-0E140; 8521406130; 8521453090; SU00304216

Last edited:
I use Bosh wipers from AutoZone. 20 bucks each. They work. Havent had any mud on the windshield just bugs.

Back