• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Windows and ac don’t function

Ssramsey513

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
So I have a pretty modded 3rd gen (2020) and most of my sensors don’t function because of it (LDA, pre collision system) but someone pressed the LDA button in my truck the other day and now four things are happening and no one can help me so far.

1. Windows will not operate
2. AC dashboard does not light up although warm air is still coming through vents
3. LDA warning is on dashboard saying (visit dealer)
4. Pre collision system warning is on dashboard saying (visit dealer)

The dealer says he won’t help me with anything because my vehicle is not stock..
Idk what to do. Please help.

Check fuses and relays. There are a bunch inside and a bunch in the engine bay.

Upvote 0
The local Toyota dealer ( Hawaii) here says a 3 inch lift will not affect warranty?

What did you add on to cause your dealer , not to fix your troubles?
Really sounds like a computer problem?
Hope you will be able to fix these problems.
For a 2020 with sensor problems like yours , does NOT sound so good..

Upvote 0
If you ever go back or call that dealer, ask if they are familiar with the Magnuson-Moss Act. They cannot tell you they aren't able to work on it because it's not stock.

Upvote 0
Back