Who is Remmen Brakes.

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Remmen Brakes

remmenbrakes.com
Authorized Vendor
Upvotes Recieved
T3G Member
#2,180
Hi guys.

Sam here, so a little info on Remmen Brakes.

The name itself is relatively new, but we've been in the brake industry for over 12 years, our specialty lies with R&D and production, in last several years we've worked from designing brake systems for armored vehicles to carbon ceramic brake systems for hyper cars, with those experiences we focus on consistent quality on all our products.

Our goal at T3G here is to get feedback that we can apply to our products, to know what people want in terms of improving their brakes performance.

We hope to hear more from you guys, please visit our website:

www.remmenbrakes.com for more information about us.

You can email us at any time:

sales@remmenbrakes.com

We will soon set up a rebate program for T3G members.

Sam

Mr. Nobody

✓ • Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I think most Tacoma enthusiasts wish their Tacomas came with rear disc brakes. Just saying.

Also do you guys have any plans to develop a performance brake kit for the Tacoma? I've already stressed and overheated my brakes and destroyed the factory rotors once with all the weight I carry.

solscooter

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
lets see what ya got for us!!

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Glad to have you guys here for the beginning of your journey into the Tacoma department. I second what Mr. Nobody asked about. Especially since I’ll be running 35s and steel bumpers soon.

Top Bottom