• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Who here is from or around the STL area?

Tacomadad18

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
I live in a small town about 30 minutes from downtown St Louis Mo. Would like to meet some people with the same passion for these trucks and possibly get a group together in the future. Possibly a “trail” run at one of the local offroad spots.

I’m dying to get mine out on the trails, I will need to get some aggressive tires on mine first but that’s beside the point.

Post where your from. If your up to travel and would like to meet up.

House Springs Mo!

Sup @Jfrisch01, bunch of us out here. I’m in the Fort Leonard Wood, MO but head up that way once a month for mod-day at my buddy GT’s shop out in Belleville, IL. Hit me up for some info, if you’re interested

Sup @Jfrisch01, bunch of us out here. I’m in the Fort Leonard Wood, MO but head up that way once a month for mod-day at my buddy GT’s shop out in Belleville, IL. Hit me up for some info, if you’re interested

Right on man! I was trying to get through your whole intro post but work got in the way lol. I seen you have been to moonlight, was gonna talk about setting up a meet there someday soon!

Right on man! I was trying to get through your whole intro post but work got in the way lol. I seen you have been to moonlight, was gonna talk about setting up a meet there someday soon!
For sure, I’ll find out when the crew is getting together and let you know.

I am just a few miles away in Sullivan

Good stuff, same goes for you. Was just up in your area last month.

, bunch of us out here. I’m in the Fort Leonard Wood, MO but head up that way once a month for mod-day at my buddy GT’s shop out in Belleville, IL. Hit me up for some info, if you’re interested

For sure, I’ll find out when the crew is getting together and let you know.

I’m down. I try to meet some 3gers around me but they may just be the mall crawl type lol. I’m only 45 min from moonlight and have been wanting to go back.

I’m down. I try to meet some 3gers around me but they may just be the mall crawl type lol. I’m only 45 min from moonlight and have been wanting to go back.
Hell yea that’s what I’m talking about. Bunch of guys down here at FLW are the same, when I hit em up to go wheeling, they never come out. A bunch of the STL guys and I are heading to TN in March for the Shamrock Shakedown, so we are getting our trucks ready for that haul. Next time we head over to Moonlight, or flat nasty, I’ll be sure to hit you up.

Yep, I sure am. Joined recently. I posted the pictures of my old black Tacoma and my new black one.

Ah right on I remember now! Been busy with work and buying a house my mind is all over the place.

I dig the old gens, I always wanted one but needed a “new” car for commuting back and forth to work lol. One day I’ll have a first gen and I’ll be set

Ill be down at Moonlight offroad park on June 22 if any of ya'll wanna join me! :)

Attachments

• tacoma.jpg
    tacoma.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 122
Hi all, I’m new to this group. Was just in Colorado for 10 days and the trails out there are stellar. Is anyone still meeting up to find trials? Seems like there is not a lot of truckers here like Colorado.

Hi all, I’m new to this group. Was just in Colorado for 10 days and the trails out there are stellar. Is anyone still meeting up to find trials? Seems like there is not a lot of truckers here like Colorado.

In Missouri or Colorado?

I’m in stl near tower grove park.

Well shoot! We go to moonlight every month or so to offroad. Gonna be going again soon if your up for it.

If your not already, join my Stl Tacoma Owners page on FB to stay informed of upcoming trail runs and meets.

Had our first STL Tacoma Owners meetup!

Turn out was great, we had some great vendors donate some raffle stuff and lots of swag! Look forward to the next one, going to start planning for the spring.

Thanks again Tacoma3g for throwing in some stickers to hand out, I appreciate it. Didn’t get a chance to take pics of everyone’s rig before they left.

37BAB2C8-9FFB-4A3B-8CF5-3EB995C54458.jpeg
17B969FE-2AEC-4EE4-BB4A-2289EF09F86D.jpeg
80A67BDE-741D-4A15-B3E7-99A15A7D0179.jpeg
37E43E0D-B577-4419-8902-C5C0CAFB0EEA.jpeg
B0C356D7-A637-456E-A766-68737A4B0FC4.jpeg
66B1618E-6B85-496C-900E-D884228A8733.jpeg
E7F4D972-C5A7-41B6-9A94-D30D47BC0143.jpeg
84DD45A3-0BAB-4C58-9641-56924634A377.jpeg
691D48BC-9727-4672-AF76-8D202C9DEE60.jpeg
6CB88094-6253-44F0-B26F-238FD2F6597B.jpeg

Stl Tacoma owners hosted a stocker-no-locker this past weekend. We had a decent turn out and everyone seemed to have a blast. One new to off-roading driver on the trail and I think he is hooked!

C8CD1E0F-724D-4369-A334-91D7F5F6C54C.jpeg

Back