• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Which bumper would you choose?

mgmyota

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
I can never make my mind up about which bumper I want. I think I'm down to these two now. Which of these would you choose? BAMF or Relentless fab? Or suggest another that you like. These were on the lighter side for full steel bumpers I could find that I liked.

Screenshot_20230114_083748.png
Screenshot_20230114_083647.png

Visually, I like the Relentless Fab, over the BAMF, but have not read up on either. They both look like they weigh a lot less than what I've got on my rig. Either way your set up will be looking great!

Visually, I like the Relentless Fab, over the BAMF, but have not read up on either. They both look like they weigh a lot less than what I've got on my rig. Either way your set up will be looking great!
Yeah I kind of feel the same. For some reason the relentless seems a bit more appealing, though they both still look great. The relentless is about 113lbs and the bamf is about 130lbs. Though bamf is known to make pretty beefy stuff. Both great companies from what I've heard and I have actually been able to speak to the owner of relentless in person. I don't think I could go wrong with either.

Both are almost identical construction wise. Aesthetically, I prefer the Relentless Fabrication. Although, I have a BAMF rear dif skid plate and it is built very well, I do not have anything from Relentless for comparison.

I have to agree with 406Camper - both of the bumpers you have selected look great and are built well. That being said, I would probably go with the Relentless Fab because it looks better to me. At the end of the day, both seem to be great quality so you can't go wrong either way.

I'd choose based on price and lead time.

Out of those two, the BAMF looks like it fits tighter so that gets my vote.

Also recently learned of this bumper and it looks pretty well-built also. Style seems very similar to the other options you're looking at.

Out of those two, the BAMF looks like it fits tighter so that gets my vote.

Also recently learned of this bumper and it looks pretty well-built also. Style seems very similar to the other options you're looking at.

The styling of the Lil B's all day...
full

Back