• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Where has Tyler been?

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I started with a weekend camping trip. It was fun, I’ll post some photos eventually.

But my father is having some serious medical issues. He is suffering and we can’t tell what is about to happen next. Then yesterday another one of the closest people to me got some bad news medically related.

I just wanted to quickly post about why I’m suddenly not on the forum much. I get stressed about you guys thinking if the dude that made the forum doesn’t use it, why should you.

Hopefully I’ll be around more soon.

You don't owe us a thing! Real life comes first and foremost especially the emotional and health related facets of it.

Don't let any presumed social obligation to a forum of truck owners add to your anxiety. Best of luck to you and yours during this time.

Dont worry about people on this site. Take care of business. We arent going anywhere. Life happens.

Take your time, man. All your work for T3G does not go unnoticed.

Take care of you and yours. I hope things get better.

Family and health first. Trucks will always be here. I’m an open set of ears if you ever need someone to talk to. #igy6

Don't worry about us, take care of what needs taking care of. We'll be here when you are back.

I started with a weekend camping trip. It was fun, I’ll post some photos eventually.

But my father is having some serious medical issues. He is suffering and we can’t tell what is about to happen next. Then yesterday another one of the closest people to me got some bad news medically related.

I just wanted to quickly post about why I’m suddenly not on the forum much. I get stressed about you guys thinking if the dude that made the forum doesn’t use it, why should you.

Hopefully I’ll be around more soon.
Focus on priorities. You can always win us back Later with a t-shirt give away!

Thoughts and prayers with you!

@Tyler do you have travel plans for the winter? Gonna go wandering with the new camper?

@Tyler do you have travel plans for the winter? Gonna go wandering with the new camper?
As soon as these two medical situations are more situated we will hit the road. But we’re also still a little hesitant because covid seems to be getting worse meanwhile people think it ended.

Stay safe. Don't let non believers gaslight you into letting your guard down. Houses look set up for trick or treaters and everything around here. Be well and keep the safety protocols up. Good luck with all the things you're juggling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back