• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wheel offset

TylerAbu

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
Super White
I got a 6 inch pro comp lift and want to get new wheels for my truck. Anyone know the minimum size offset i will need? I want to get RRW RR7-H’s but the offset is -25 and im not sure if theyll fit because of my bigger spindle. If anyone can help me out please…

Not 💯 sure but there should be no conflict my suggestion is do as much research as possible prior to spending the money. -25 is a large offset….Hope this helps but not familiar with pro comp

Not 💯 sure but there should be no conflict my suggestion is do as much research as possible prior to spending the money. -25 is a large offset….Hope this helps but not familiar with pro comp
Thank you

Thank you
No problem...my favorite wheels are the Methods with the bead grip but they don't make one with a negative offset last time I looked

Back