WHEELS/TIRES Wheel fitment

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

CMNT_TACO

= II • Bronze
First Name
Tom
T3G Member
What’s up everyone, do any of you fellow Tacoma owners happen to know the max wheel/tire size possible to fit on an 18’ TRD sport with stock ride height? Hoping to hear your replies, thanks!

AZWM Taco

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Eric
T3G Member
What’s up everyone, do any of you fellow Tacoma owners happen to know the max wheel/tire size possible to fit on an 18’ TRD sport with stock ride height? Hoping to hear your replies, thanks!
I think with either trd sport or off road the setup people are running with no rubbiing is 265/75 16 or 265/70 17. I’m personally running 265/75 16 and have no problems
8D77A08B-FEAD-4CB2-93E4-4AF031B578A6.jpeg

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I believe you can run 255/85r16 pizza cutters on stock height too.

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
I believe you can run 255/85r16 pizza cutters on stock height too.

By far the most efficient "taller" tire size. Ground clearance added, street and power performance over the 265 about the same, better performance in snow and mud (to a certain depth), just wish they were a 35 haha!

Top Bottom