• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wheel bearing assembly question

TacoSlinger4000

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 SR5 AC Auto
White
I run negative offset wheels. I plan on having to replace my wheel bearings at some point and see it easier to replace the whole assembly instead of taking it to a press. Question is: why are 4x4 assemblies cheaper than 4x2 assemblies?

I run negative offset wheels. I plan on having to replace my wheel bearings at some point and see it easier to replace the whole assembly instead of taking it to a press. Question is: why are 4x4 assemblies cheaper than 4x2 assemblies?
I think it has to do with their not being an aftermarket hub available on the market. You’d need to purchase from the stealership

Upvote 0
Back