• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What year and how many miles?

2017 with 18k
I Want to take an AZ/UT road trip from south west FL soon, so that’ll rack up some mileage quickly.

2017 with 18k
I Want to take an AZ/UT road trip from south west FL soon, so that’ll rack up some mileage quickly.
I'm getting close to my trip from Cali to NY. We are gonna take every detour we can to hit National Parks. I'm excited to see how many extra miles I can add on compared to a normal point A to point B trip across the country.

I'm getting close to my trip from Cali to NY. We are gonna take every detour we can to hit National Parks. I'm excited to see how many extra miles I can add on compared to a normal point A to point B trip across the country.

My goal is to b line it to San Antonio (1300 miles/17hours from Sarasota FL) in one day. Then I’ll start making stops at national parks and monuments

Last edited:
My goal is to b line it to San Antonio (1300 miles/17hours from Sarasota FL) in one day. Then I’ll start making stops at national parks and monuments
Are you from Sarasota, FL?? im moving back home there in october dude.

Yup, born in Sarasota, raised in North Port, moved back to Sarasota after high school.
You should join the Sarasota Tacoma’s Facebook page.
I’ll end up there when it gets closer to me moving. Gonna be bringing T3G meetups and events over to that area and to the east coast so get ready!

I’m looking forward to it. We’ve got some decent looking trucks in the area.
That’s good to hear. I was there last December and didn’t really see anything built up. Lots of clean tacomas though. I wanna change that! Haha as long as people welcome it! I’ll be doing a lot of east coast meets and events. I think the east coast needs it

That’s good to hear. I was there last December and didn’t really see anything built up. Lots of clean tacomas though. I wanna change that! Haha as long as people welcome it! I’ll be doing a lot of east coast meets and events. I think the east coast needs it
What FL needs is places to explore. Everything out here is private property. Ocala has a spot or 2, but there’s not much else.

Just shy of 20,000 on my 2017

2018 - 10k... I need more trips....

2017 with 24k. Would be closer to 35k if the truck didn't get nearly totaled (insurance wise) back when it had like 5k on it.
I thought you were going to say, it'd have more if you didn't get stuck on the Cleghorn Chute that one time! haha

Back