• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What was your first mod?

I took the mud flaps and dealer crap off and debaged the truck pretty much immediately when I got home. Of course I moved my skids, interior organizers, floor liners, bed rack, vent shades and all sorts of little stuff like that over from the old truck before I even left the dealer, so technically those were first.

First thing was to get rid of as much chrome as I could, minus the exhaust pipe. Plasti-dip tutorials got me into the forums, which led me to getting a lift, tires, sliders, now RTT and rack. Thanks alot, people with badass trucks that I wish to be like.:p

On these trucks that’s a must chrome don’t go good with them lol I recently did mine like two weeks ago lol I have a YouTube channel if you want to check out my process on the chrome delete lol. And I agree all these nice tacomas makin me want to buy more and more parts lol!!

Window tint and avs window visors were mine. Not long after debaged the emblems. Followed by Bilstein 5100’s and spidertrax wheel spacers, for a simple oem look

Window tint and avs window visors were mine. Not long after debaged the emblems. Followed by Bilstein 5100’s and spidertrax wheel spacers, for a simple oem look
Where did you get the spacers from I kinda want to do the same just until I can afford some wheels and tires

Within the first month of purchase, window tint, Icon Stage 3 Suspension, and removed mud flaps. Icon Compression wheels and BFG K02 tires on order.

Attachments

• 999D3119-9FCF-4E26-8F0D-1FBF7F540503.jpeg
    999D3119-9FCF-4E26-8F0D-1FBF7F540503.jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 3F3F1DAC-7984-4EA0-8557-DFB3EEB10D27.jpeg
    3F3F1DAC-7984-4EA0-8557-DFB3EEB10D27.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 146
Within the first month of purchase, window tint, Icon Stage 3 Suspension, and removed mud flaps. Icon Compression wheels and BFG K02 tires on order.
That’s a beautiful set up my friend has those on his I really like the ride quality ? and the looks

Changed the headlights to led to match the surrounding led driving lights. Don’t know why Toyota did that. Then changed out the chrome grill.

Changed the headlights to led to match the surrounding led driving lights. Don’t know why Toyota did that. Then changed out the chrome grill.
I agree then on the bed of the truck it comes with leds they should’ve just done led all around

Clear-bra. But that’s an accessory. My first mod was ARB diff breathers. I want to be able to drive through water without the thought of sucking water into my diffs.

Swapping over the center organizer from the old truck would be the first... after that I believe leds inside & husky liners

Back