What made you buy your 3rd Gen?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

MLN

= III • Silver
T3G O.G.
First Name
Matt
T3G Member
What was it that led you to decide to buy your Tacoma over another brand? For me it was a combination of reputation, reliability, resale value and the fact they are the sexiest damn truck out there!!

solscooter

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Brian
T3G Member
I had to trade in my other vehicle quick. I had always wanted to give a truck a go. the 16s had just rolled out and im not a fan of modern GM vehicles. easy decision

AZWM Taco

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Eric
T3G Member
same here, the reliability is great with Toyota. I've alwasy wanted an off road truck and when the new 16' model came out i loved it from the minute I saw it. Was just waiting for the right moment and finally 2018 came and the Cement was offered on the TRD offroad so i pulled the trigger

rrentrop

= II • Bronze
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Rich
T3G Member
Toyota fan for life, Tacoma owner since Dec 2004. Craved more modern tech and couldn’t wait for the 3rd gen to drop . Purchased current ride in September 2015.

Top Bottom