• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What is the "Controlled Chaos" forum for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
This forum is for off-topic stuff, but to a more sinister and inappropriate extent. Basically, as long as it's not some fucked up illegal shit, anything goes in this forum. I think this will be ignored by some but appreciated by others. It could potentially be password protected or require a request to be made for permission to view. What do you guys think?

If it’s nsfw stuff, i would make it a private, invite-only section. Gotta keep this place clean and tasteful for those innocent minds ;)

If it’s nsfw stuff, i would make it a private, invite-only section. Gotta keep this place clean and tasteful for those innocent minds ;)
Indeed! That’s what I did. To gain access, they’ll need to message me.

Message should read I am an offender not the offended. I willingly except an unsafe space and have my flame suit on. I am not a bitch nor will I bitch if my feelings get hurt. Looking for under age prostitutes and that China white hit me in the dm ?

My son is sick so I've got lots of face time on the mac right now. Catching up on all this forum development. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back