• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you name your Tacoma?

The Black-n-Tan after my favorite beer its also the color of the adventure dog Hope!

20200819_101017-COLLAGE.jpg

Decided to name her Fancy instead...it truly is the fanciest vehicle I ever driven, let alone owned.
I thought you might of been channeling your inner reba.

The taco-hog.

Occasionally the war wagon.

Do you name your vehicles?

As mentioned in my build post, I had a friend asking what I had named my new to me Taco, which I have not done yet. Her and her girls always name their cars. I had never named my vehicles before, but they talked me into naming my last two vehicles. I named my Xterra "Groot", although the teenage girls wanted something differet
Do you name your vehicles?

As mentioned in my build post, I had a friend asking what I had named my new to me Taco, which I have not done yet. Her and her girls always name their cars. I had never named my vehicles before, but they talked me into naming my last two vehicles. I named my Xterra "Groot", although the teenage girls wanted something different.

Back