• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What are my stock parts worth?

Sota166

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I recently had the new suspension lift installed and now I have an the original parts in my garage. What are they worth? I know it's a broad question but I really don't know how to begin to sell them.

I sold my front coil-overs for 125$
Leaf springs for 100$
UCAs for 25$

I still have my shocks .....

I am/have trouble giving mine away. weight and size is detrimental to selling w/ shipping

anyone want some rear struts??!

I just put mine in the recycle bin.

I am/have trouble giving mine away. weight and size is detrimental to selling w/ shipping

anyone want some rear struts??!
I guess it might not be worth the hassle of trying to sell them or give them to someone...

Every time I have used craigslist I get more scammers than interested enquirers.

Every time I have used craigslist I get more scammers than interested enquirers.
Yea it's definitely annoying but it's so obvious that it's easy to see who's legitimate. I'll also mess with them a little ?

Back