• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welcome to BARE Outfitters Co.

BARE Outfitters

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
bareoutfitters.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
We are a primarily online retailer with local pick-up options and assisted installs.

You can see many of our products through our website

https://bareoutfitters.com
IG: @bare_outfitters
FB: @bareoutfitters

Our product line continues to grow and if you have something in mind, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thank you for taking the brief moment to read this.

On to the good stuff!

Attachments

• F0D635BB-2DBA-476A-B227-767820C71B4E.jpeg
    F0D635BB-2DBA-476A-B227-767820C71B4E.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 110
We are a primarily online retailer with local pick-up options and assisted installs.

You can see many of our products through our website

https://bareoutfitters.com
IG: @bare_outfitters
FB: @bareoutfitters

Our product line continues to grow and if you have something in mind, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thank you for taking the brief moment to read this.

On to the good stuff!
Assisted install aye? Tell me more about this. I’m about to buy some suspension parts.

:whistle: Curious what suspension set up you’re going with.

We have tools and a couple of bored hands. I do work full-time hours as an RN at a local ER. As long as we schedule it, i’m not shy to help if possible 👍🏼

Assisted install aye? Tell me more about this. I’m about to buy some suspension parts.

:whistle: Curious what suspension set up you’re going with.

We have tools and a couple of bored hands. I do work full-time hours as an RN at a local ER. As long as we schedule it, i’m not shy to help if possible 👍🏼
I've kind of settled on Fox 2.5's all around with the DSC Adjusters and SPC UCAs. Still flip-flopping on leaf springs....

I'm in Mansfield, TX so I'm super close to you guys! I entertained doing the install myself, but knowing me and how the rest of my installs have gone, I planned on having a shop do this one.

We have ICON and OME/DAKAR. I can get you an awesome deal and refer you to a reputable licensed shop if you don’t want to turn wrenches with me
😆
Ooooo... staying away from Dakars. Thanks for your offer though!

What shop would you refer if I decided to send it?

Ooooo... staying away from Dakars. Thanks for your offer though!

What shop would you refer if I decided to send it?
woah, no love for the Dakars?

I have a few ASE mechanics that have been out of work due to decreased workloads.

I also have friends at Tandem Offroad and Goode’s Offroad.

woah, no love for the Dakars?

I have a few ASE mechanics that have been out of work due to decreased workloads.

I also have friends at Tandem Offroad and Goode’s Offroad.

From what I heard, Dakars squeak hardcore... 😬

Tandem was probably who I'm going to end up going to. I'll check out Goode's. Thanks!

Back