• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welcome our newest vendor P&P Engineering!!

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Please help me welcome our newest vendor P&P Engineering!!

P&P is new on the scene with some sweet looking options for our Tacoma3G family.

Please have a look over at their website and I know we all are looking forward to all the new offerings P&P will be bringing to the market.

http://engineeringpp.com/

Welcome to T3G!!

Thanks for getting us setup and having us, Andy.

We here at P&P have been working on our 3rd Gen taco for about 18 months now. In addition to offering a bunch of 4runner, Tundra, FJC and various 80 & 100 series LC/LX bolt ons and builds we will gave a handful of new product to add to the lineup over the next few months as we finish up our Covid shut down projects that we've been working on.

0F29FBDF-3F1D-4032-B258-E46AEE1B87BE.jpeg

Feel free to PM me here or shoot me an email to Mac@engineeringpp.com with questions

Back