• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welcome Canadians

We need to get something going in here !

Collision tech ,British Columbia
@stupidthats a sick job man wish I knew some people at the 4wheel parts over here its surprising how little offroad stores and shops are here in B.C. I mean its B.C. mountains everywhere

Took a short little trip up to bamfield before the cold came found myself a mess of logging roads and made my way up to a unnamed mountain , had a great day few drinks some nice views had a but if fun with the new pews as well
20191110_131102.jpg
20191110_130850.jpg

Nice little shot from my buddy's place in bamfield
20191110_100644.jpg

Awesome! I will be traveling through Canada next year. Would be cool to meet some of you guys and get shown around a bit.
What parts of Canada are you planning on, northern bc has some great 150+ mile trails

What parts of Canada are you planning on, northern bc has some great 150+ mile trails
Basically all of what is possible, hitting as many national parks as we can, and making our way to Alaska. I’ll be there for a long time.

Basically all of what is possible, hitting as many national parks as we can, and making our way to Alaska. I’ll be there for a long time.
You will have the amazing opportunity of paying for BC gas it really doesn't get better then that hahah :ROFLMAO:

If you end up in Prince Rupert(Canadian side of the Alaska ferry) let me know there some wicked stuff to check out

New member from Edmonton! Glad to see a Canadian community forming. Hard to find Canadian-specific info, mod shops, trails, and etc so I’m glad I stumbled on this.

New member from Edmonton! Glad to see a Canadian community forming. Hard to find Canadian-specific info, mod shops, trails, and etc so I’m glad I stumbled on this.
Welcome to the forms

Ill be driving from Calgary, Alberta to Deadhorse, Alaska in the near-ish future. Might work out we can rip up that way ?

Where do you all source your parts from (like raptor lights, fog lights, etc)? Mostly American suppliers or know of any Canadian suppliers?

Back