• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

VTX meet June 16 Aneheim

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Who is going? Lets meet up and trail in together

Do you have a link with the info? I could go.
BBE66F8A-C8B5-488D-8726-F9CCE4596E51.png

We can meet off 15/91 if we get a few peeps and roll in HAM

count me in!

(y) More info to come on meeting place for us who would like to roll together by next week closer to event. Bring a few $ to donate to enter to win legit prizes including new wheels! No min on donation anything helps.

Got another one from IG for the meet so we have 4 now to roll into wheel expo we need more! Need to roll deep and represent Tacoma3G.

Got another one from IG for the meet so we have 4 now to roll into wheel expo we need more! Need to roll deep and represent Tacoma3G.

Im gonna throw some chairs in to hang out in oarking lot after and meet some members maybe if it aint to hot. @Rob Daman are you making an appearance? Maybe a member photo op with your legit camera skills. We could trail from 91/15 to somewhere to meet u since your from OC and get a few pics then roll in

Hey,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm actually going to be at the other meet. I may try to roll into Anaheim on the way home if there's time and not painful traffic.

Hit up FilmTaco (Eric on IG) and see where he's rolling in from. He's awesome with videography. He's definitely attending VTX.

Im gonna throw some chairs in to hang out in oarking lot after and meet some members maybe if it aint to hot. @Rob Daman are you making an appearance? Maybe a member photo op with your legit camera skills. We could trail from 91/15 to somewhere to meet u since your from OC and get a few pics then roll in

Just reviewed the giveaways list. Decked, bed racks, Wilco tire carriers, VTX wheels. Gonna be some awesome goodies!!! More importantly for a good cause and meet though (y)

They do a great job on all aspects. It's always a great environment to be around.

Just reviewed the giveaways list. Decked, bed racks, Wilco tire carriers, VTX wheels. Gonna be some awesome goodies!!! More importantly for a good cause and meet though (y)

I’m down to meet. Hopefully I’m mostly recovered from surgery by then

Man if i didnt already have plans to be in palm springs i would so go

Home Depot @ 845 leave 915?

1355 E. Ontario Ave, Corona

Im open to times and location this is just an idea

Can’t meet there - too out of the way for me. I can meet closer to the actual meet if you want.
2001D3AD-730C-45BB-8585-B2EBA16F2DCE.png

Where would that be at? What freeways u guys taking up? Im down to meet wherever.

I’ll be on the 5 the whole time. I also don’t care where as long as it not too far east, lol.

Well we gotta roll in together so we have three so far meeting in corona i think maybe more and we can meet up somewhere near the meet and roll in. Either way im good mayne more can chime in

Well we gotta roll in together so we have three so far meeting in corona i think maybe more and we can meet up somewhere near the meet and roll in. Either way im good mayne more can chime in
That’s what I was thinking. Meet pretty close to the event and roll in T3G representing.

okay so 600 Avenida Pico, San Clemente, 92672. this will be about 40 minutes out. Right by Camp Pendleton. We can meet here, its right off the 5. Meet starts at 10 but we all know everyone will be there early. I would like to do the same. thinking about arriving around 0930, so the plan is to meet at 0830, in the big open parking lot east of the 5. and convoy up, if anyone from SD wants to meet up before hand and drive up together, I'll be headed north from Mission Beach around 730. Comment below if you want to meet up there. Sorry in advance to those coming different ways

Im out im coming from the 15. But ill be there at 930

We still will establish a T3G spot right near the event so we can roll in together and park together. Kinda thinking we should get there earlier than 930 though.

We still will establish a T3G spot right near the event so we can roll in together and park together. Kinda thinking we should get there earlier than 930 though.

Ok ill stay tuned for the meet location to meet up with everyone. Im open with times and will oass info on to a few others as well

Back