• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

VSC

edpeaslee

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
After knocking my alignment off I had “Check Vehicle Stability Control System” and “Pre-Collision System Malfunction Visit Dealer” pop up on the dash screen. Got my alignment done at Toyota and it’s still there. Back in the shop now and they said it’s due to the sensor recall and they are turning off the pre-collision system. Anyone else have this problem and is that the fix?

Attachments

• B8A609B5-22A7-456F-B4D6-44B1D4E1EF6D.jpeg
    B8A609B5-22A7-456F-B4D6-44B1D4E1EF6D.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 148
  • 0673505C-9E80-4C1B-8203-1D451DFBD04E.jpeg
    0673505C-9E80-4C1B-8203-1D451DFBD04E.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 160
Hey man, I was looking at the forum for some answers after something similar happened to my truck over the weekend. I was backing up into a curb, and back tires started spinning as I tried to get on top, I tried twice and tires would just spin and wouldn’t get on top so I went forward and backed into it as the vehicle’s motion would help, so I got it done, turned the ignition off did what I had to do and when I turned on the truck back on next thing I noticed on my dash was the same as it shows on yours and traction control in not working at all.. I was wonder how did you got that fix?

Upvote 0
After knocking my alignment off I had “Check Vehicle Stability Control System” and “Pre-Collision System Malfunction Visit Dealer” pop up on the dash screen. Got my alignment done at Toyota and it’s still there. Back in the shop now and they said it’s due to the sensor recall and they are turning off the pre-collision system. Anyone else have this problem and is that the fix?
I have the same problem and I don't know how to fix it

Upvote 0
Back