• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help! Vibration New Truck

Shotgun64

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi Guys I bought a brand new Tacoma Sport 2021. Since day 1 there is a vibration in the gas pedal. Worse at 1100RPM to 1300 RPM. Took it to dealer and they tightened the 2 nuts on that hold the pedal to the floor board. I noticed yesterday that if you put it in neutral, and hold the brake and rev it to around 1200 it is very noticeable on both pedals!!
E-mailed dealer and told them fix it. I would like to know if anyone experienced this and solved it??? My thoughts are because it does it, not moving to look at the exhaust, motor mounts, and within the engine compartment... It's insane to have to deal with this on a new truck!
There is a TSB out to replace leaf springs and steering dampners for vibration issues, but I can't see how rear springs could cause a vibration not moving???

Back