• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Vehicle OCD™ Tacoma boxed set now available at Extreme Terrain

salex

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.baselayerlabs.com
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Our new Vehicle OCD™ boxed set for the 2016-2020 Tacoma is now available from Extreme Terrain. At this time we are only able to offer the boxed set. The boxed set includes the lower center console divider, the upper console tray, and the glove box organizer. If you would like to see the Gen2 boxed set or individual organizers available let them know.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/vehicle-ocd-tacoma-center-console-organizer-kit-slx501.html

We are trying to provide more options for customers to purchase. We realize Amazon and EBAY are not everyone's first choice.

1571608910834.png

Back