• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Used market prices

B_Lui

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
Saw this Pro on the lot when I passed by yesterday. 2021 Lunar Rock, 11,7XX miles, $52,990.

I can’t believe the used market is this crazy still. Not sure if I’ll get ever get accustomed to cars costing more used than when they were new.

Here’s the listing if anyone is curious: https://www.driveclassictoyota.com/...-tacoma-trd-pro-4wd-pickup-5tfcz5an5mx282109/
Yep,
When I was looking for a good used Tacoma,.... a new one just made more sense and my decision easier. BUY NEW!
I got a 2022 special order Tacoma that the buyer got tired of waiting for,..... gotta love getting lucky!

It’s crazy! I’m also used to there being enough price negotiation to get out the door for msrp (with taxes/fees). Not so much anymore!

It’s crazy! I’m also used to there being enough price negotiation to get out the door for msrp (with taxes/fees). Not so much anymore!
I think it can be done. Just depends on how bad they want a sale and the location.
Invoice + $500 or something is pretty fair.

It’ll be a buyer’s market pretty soon if current trends continue. I have to admit the solar octane has my interest…but so does an RS3 haha.

Back