• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Urd short throw

mike.alby3

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I recently installed a shirt throw plate on my 2017 tacoma... now I dont have my back up camera or back up lights anyone have any idea why that's happening

I recently installed a shirt throw plate on my 2017 tacoma... now I dont have my back up camera or back up lights anyone have any idea why that's happening

I’m assuming you took the console out to do so? There is wiring under there that runs to the camera, well the dash but you get the idea (could also be the reverse lights too) I took mine off and found that out when I installed the tacobox.

Check the connections and fuses

*edit- realized you have a manual half way through the reply lol. So it is most likely different than us autos.

Upvote 0
Back