• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

upTOP Overland Racks, Accessories and Discussion!

upTOPOverland_Drew

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.uptopoverland.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hello Tacoma3G!

My name is Drew and I handle technical design and application as well as sales here at upTOP Overland.

For those of you that have been watching, thank you! For those of you just joining us, welcome! This thread is going to serve as a point of sale and ongoing FAQ thread for those of you interested. It is subject to change and this post will be edited often to accommodate new questions, products and pricing. It will be managed primarily by myself with the help Micah, Jacob and Mike aka @upTOPoverland , @NonTraditional and @3Six. Let’s get right into it, the products!

Check out our newly designed website!!!

www.uptopoverland.com

Last edited:
1573055367124.png

1573055405889.png
1573055420772.png
1573055434444.png

Last edited:
Really love the look of your guys rack, it has so much going on but doesn't look cluttered. There's so much integrated into the rack and it still looks very clean. I dig it. ?

I am browsing roof rack options and I have to admit I'm really drawn to your color match option. Is the configuration of the tan one pictured above (color match on inside of rack) an option anyone can have? Or do you only offer the color matched paint on the outside portion of the rack, as seen on your website?

I am browsing roof rack options and I have to admit I'm really drawn to your color match option. Is the configuration of the tan one pictured above (color match on inside of rack) an option anyone can have? Or do you only offer the color matched paint on the outside portion of the rack, as seen on your website?
Thats Meso's custom truck from SEMA. He did that himself.

Thats Meso's custom truck from SEMA. He did that himself.
I knew it was his truck but I didn't realize he did the coloring himself. I should've known that since the whole truck is his custom work.

An option anyone can have, but it is special request so give us a call!

I love these racks but I'm still unsure which to get. I'm leaning towards bravo racks because of the pricing. Also what storage bins are you using in the photos?

Thanks guys

1586359702145.jpeg

gen 1 uptop owner. Great rack. Their bravo is legit and I’d buy that rack for sure.

old picture to before the Meso pods were still in production.

I love these racks but I'm still unsure which to get. I'm leaning towards bravo racks because of the pricing. Also what storage bins are you using in the photos?

Thanks guys

I used to run a Plano case, but it honestly was a bit weak and definitely cheaply built. I've since upgraded to Pelican cases and the difference in overall quality is huge.

Back