• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ukraine..Auto parts maker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Ukrainian specializes in electric cables… For VW , BMW, and others they make the wire harness found in those car companies. , electric cable and car harness business employe over 60,000 workers approx 38 plants…most factories locate in western Ukraine…many are still operating…

Get your iodine pills…best taken just before radiation poison…lol

We are so close to seeing a real live nuclear explosion…. And if we really get involved…maybe at home too

Ukraine makes many other auto parts too. like car seats…if you see a nuclear blast..? Keep the seat belts on…for your safety…and hope the airbags deploy…

The END of the World clock…just minutes away…all of my clocks at home is battery operated..I live off the grid.. at least I may not need to replace those batteries anymore..? Lol. Laughing helps…
Aloha…has many meaning…hello is one …good bye is the other….A’ loha

I’m going to lock the thread in accordance with our forum guidelines:

September 15, 2020 update:

Effective immediately, discussion or debate of politics or religious topics are not authorized anywhere on Tacoma3G.com.

I think we can all agree that allowing these topics would never end well and are better suited for other platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back