• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Uca?

jacob21613

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
With these new fox coil overs would I need to change the upper control arms or would they fit with the stock ones?

Attachments

• 5D464B0E-CE97-4D6B-9F5F-062C8E2EA282.png
    5D464B0E-CE97-4D6B-9F5F-062C8E2EA282.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 118
depends if extended and how high you want to crank them up. Extended must have UCAs.

even if they're not extended I've learned it's worth it to get aftermarket UCAs.

i have a set of icon tublars for sale, and will also have a set of total chaos for sale soon as well

Theyll fit with stock, be pushed closer to their limit so itll be good to consider some aftermarket if you plan on going off road. Im waiting to get my uca's for now. Im at 2.5 up front.

With these new fox coil overs would I need to change the upper control arms or would they fit with the stock ones?
Like others have said, they’ll fit but now would be a great time to upgrade your UCAs. The benefits are worth the extra money, and if you think you would ever upgrade them anyway, you won’t have to do the work twice per say.

Back